Monday, September 14, 2009

My first post...who am I?

OK, folks.....the question is a big one...WHO AM I?

First, who am I that would start a blog? Maybe my dear husband Carl would do such a thing since he is a computer geek, or perhaps my computer literate sister (well, I guess she already has a blog), but me? naaa...... never. My reality is that my brain seems a little mushy lately. I spend all my days--thank my Lord--changing diapers, playing with toys, reading books, getting kids to take naps, singing songs, feeding meals, disciplining, teaching empathy, paying bills, folding clothes, attending classes for the boys, playdates, mass, going to the park, looking for bugs, cleaning the house (REALLY? sometimes) and just being a mom. So, the brain needs more stimulus. In my previous life I used to write and read all the time and I seemed to be sharper back then. Carl made the genius suggestion to start a blog. So here I am.

Now, the deeper question...........Who AM I?

1 comment: